This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Flynn & O’Hara Uniforms (“Flynn & O’Hara”). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website (the “Site”) (or application). This Notice contains information regarding the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared;
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information; and
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect personal information from you when you correspond with us (for example, if you contact us with a query about one of our products) or contact Flynn & O’Hara by telephone. If you choose to interact with Flynn & O’Hara via a social media platform or other third-party service, we will collect the information you have provided to us through that platform.
We will use the information we collect from you to:
- Manage and fulfill purchase orders, facilitate delivery, and to provide after-sales services;
- Manage our accounts and records
- Address your inquiries and requests;
- Send service-related communications, including announcements and administrative notices;
- Conduct market research so that we can continuously improve the services we provide to our customers;
- Undertake credit checking, prevention of fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities committed by third parties, as part of our efforts to keep our Site and services secure; and
- Understand how our Site is used so that we can continuously improve our Site and services and other offerings.
We do not share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except under the following circumstances:
- We will disclose your personal information to certain third-party providers for the purposes of providing online and other payment services, handling credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required in order for us to use your information for the purposes specified herein; and
- We will disclose your personal information to any law enforcement agency, court, regulator, government authority or other third party where we believe this is necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation, or otherwise to protect our rights or the rights of any third party.
A user must first complete a registration form in order to use this website. A user is required to give certain information during registration (such as name and email address). This information will be used to contact you regarding the products/services on our Site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as age) about yourself, but it is not required.
During the registration process you will be asked to submit personal information about yourself and your family members who will use our products (including your name and address, date of birth, e-mail address and telephone number). By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable Flynn & O’Hara to provide you with the products that you select.
Flynn & O’Hara reserves the right to repost customer comments and testimonials submitted to Flynn & O’Hara and/or written in response to customer surveys. Customer comments may be reposted on Flynn & O’Hara’s website and/or its social media accounts such as Instagram. However, Flynn & O’Hara will seek our customer’s consent prior to any such reposting.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose the information requested. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code and age level). Contact information provided will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt to discontinue receiving communications from us at any time. You can contact us at any time via phone or email regarding any of the following:
- To inquire as to what data we have regarding you in our file, if any.
- To change/correct your personal data in our file.
- To request that we delete any of your personal data in our file.
- To express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We are committed to protecting the personal information we collect. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who reasonably need access to it to provide our products to you. We seek to continuously maintain appropriate technical and organizational physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect the personal information that you provide to us against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, damage or destruction or destruction.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Whenever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. This can be verified by confirming the presence of a lock icon in the address bar and "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Our customers acknowledge that Flynn & O’Hara shall not be liable for any claims and/or damages sought as a result of a customer’s inability to participate in a sale or promotion as a result of processing delays, transactional limitations, and/or any other event or occurrence beyond Flynn & O’Hara’s control.
California Consumer Privacy Act is effective January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident and have an established business relationship with us, you can request:
- the right to know how your personal information is collected and used,
- the right to access your personal information,
- the right for no sale, transfer or sharing of your personal information with third parties; and
- the right to delete or erase your information.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information. This right applies even if their personal information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please submit your request by contacting Flynn & O’Hara Flynn & O’Hara via telephone at 215-637-4600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to us. If you have provided personal information to us and no longer consent to its use or disclosure as outlined herein, please notify us via the phone number or email address listed below.